Wednesday, January 30, 2008

GLOW IN THE DARK DREAM
















Oh damn this thing is awesome. Once I saw this I had this like 15 sec montage going on in my head. Me and this glow in the dark god pushing up and down Eldorado. I'm a huge bike fan so excuse me for being nerdy. This is the Puma Glowrider, the 3rd edition to the Puma Bike. Its a single gear and its perfect for the hipster crowd mainly the ones that live in the city. It also has a badass folding device so you can fold this shit up and walk in elevators, your grandmas house, etc. PERFECTO! It also comes with clean ass gear. Water-resistant jacket, matching tee, and a matching courier bag. The express courier bag comes with a flap made of 3M material, which features a reflective pattern when hit by a light such as a car headlight. Should come our way April 2008! My birthday month!

BADASS BLOG

No comments: