Saturday, January 26, 2008

Suburban Life

Stanley Donwood always hated suburbia. And it so creepy how he shows it
through his artwork. I LIVE HERE! This is where I sleep and eat or
whatever else. Frisco, Tx ugh. So many soccer moms I think we could (cue
in my idea of making a short film about zombie soccer moms and blowing
their heads off and them running us down with SUVs. Motor skills?) make
an army. Anyway so bored today. Of course that's what happens when your
transportation doesn't incorporate a motor and 4 wheels(yeah yeah I know
there's more to it). Its too cold to ride my bike. And LIVING in the
boondocks and living in suburbia doesn't help either.Thanks Stanley for
helping me see the big picture. Scratch that, a portion of the big
picture. God I hate to ramble but I went over to harrys and watched some
crazy documentary about GANGS
in Glasgow. Kids killing kids. But its everywhere. So not much surprise.
But apparently its worse than Bahgdad. I highly think not. So even
though I hate where I live and get bored pretty easily at least im not
in Glasgow. Im eating my words. And yes Stanley is from somewhere in
London, but I hear its pretty bad there as well. Am I bashing him? No. I
admire anyone whose paintings can freak me out and open my eyes. Eek.
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

No comments: